1. Improve system performance. Enhance the UX.
- Faster backups
- Easier test environment refreshes
- Reports will run faster and complete in the allocated window
- A smaller database means less system maintenance
- Overall health and performance of the ERP system will improve with noticeable and quantifiable benefits
- Free up resource
2. Simplify your journey to the cloud.
A smaller data footprint means less risk and reduced storage costs. Why pay to store end-of-life data that has little to no business value?
3. Upgrades are faster and easier.
Seize this opportunity!
Start your new version of JD Edwards with a faster, leaner system. Why ‘lift-and-shift’ piles of historic, low-value data.
4. Security. Liability. Compliance.
Reduce your company’s data footprint to minimize risk. Less data means lower fines and faster disaster recovery times. If a data breach occurs, fines are calculated based on the quantity of data stolen.
Introducing Purge-it! The JD Edwards data archiving solution
Purge-it! differs from other solutions because it’s written entirely in the JD Edwards toolset.
- Installs into your EnterpriseOne system and becomes another module in E1
- Accessed via the standard JDE interface
- No requirement to purchase extra hardware/software to implement Purge-it!
- Immediately recognizable to JD Edwards Users
- Runs 100% of the time JD Edwards is online & operational
Running Purge-it! on your existing JD Edwards system minimises costs and avoids unnecessary complexity and risk. Users experience a shallow learning curve for Purge-it! thanks to maintaining the same user experience and interface.