Within Managed Services we provide functional and technical support to our customers based on an SLA. Our goal is always to exceed customer expectations. Support is aimed at the customer specific configuration of the system in addition to the standard support from Oracle. Solving incidents is the core business, to ensure the business processes of the customer can continue running as soon as possible. We handle incidents and coordinate changes on customer systems.
We are looking for colleagues that are comfortable in a professional and social team, who get a kick out of achieving excellence, making customers happy and continues (personal) development and growth.
Needless to say, excellent communication skills are essential to be of service to our customers.
In Managed Services, you will be responsible for analyzing and solving complex problems. We govern the customer system and are proactive in finding possible future problems, aiming at maximizing our services. You work closely together with our specialists of CNC and engineering.
An important aspect of the job is also to register all communications around incidents in the incident management system – TopDesk. In line with this registration, we keep eyes on open tickets and make sure to proactively communicate the progress with the customers.
From time to time, support on-site is requested, working together with key-users at the customer and getting acquainted with the business processes and environment. Again, adding to delivering excellent service to our valued customers.
What we are looking for
For this position we would like to get in touch with candidates who have knowledge of Supply Chain processes and experience with ERP. Other focus areas like financial management, production, distribution, CRM will be a plus.
Your knowledge and skills:
- Experience with JD Edwards is a must, either as user, key-user or consultant. Experience with another ERP software can also work to your advantage.
- Service minded
- Bachelor level education (HBO)
- Knowledge of business processes of Supply Chain, Manufacturing or Distribution.
- You have an innovative way of thinking and a solution-oriented attitude and are always aiming to deliver quality and add value for your customers.
- You have an open and accessible personality, with strong communication skills and you enjoy working in a team.
- You are eager to learn and able to process new information quickly.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of English is a must (Other European languages are an advantage: Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch…)
What’s in it for you?
Working at Steltix means working in an informal, international working environment. You are part of a close team with a lot of knowledge and experience. We think it is important to help each other and to stand together for a high quality of service.
Initiative and a proactive attitude are not only appreciated, it is actually taken seriously! Steltix is a flat organization with little hierarchy. The short lines of communication enable you to contribute to the internal organization and also to think about process improvement.
Knowledge development is very important to us. There are ample opportunities and attention for your personal development, this is even one of the annual objectives for achieving a bonus. Within Steltix you are assigned to a Competence team – a group of consultants with the same expertise (supply chain, finance, engineering etc.). Within the competence there is regular contact and sessions are organized for knowledge sharing.
Furthermore, we offer;
- Long-term career plan.
- Continuous learning opportunities through our Competence Management and partnership with Udemy. Possibility to get certifications.
- The opportunity to be part of this incredible team of professionals, meet your international colleagues at least 2x per year to share knowledge and celebrate successes.
- Working for and with interesting customers in the whole world, new branches and people to cooperate with.
- Company car, laptop and phone.
- Possibility to work remotely.
Do you want to know more or apply? Please contact us at email@example.com with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!