Being a recruiter at Steltix means you are working in an international organization with a core business in delivering services around ERP Implementation projects. Our consultants conduct a wide variety of activities within diverse work environments.
You will recruit new colleagues in all areas of expertise: project consultants and project managers, functional-, technical- and engineering(support) consultants and, from time to time, back-office colleagues as well. We are looking to expand our pool of contractors and be ready for future growth by applying strategic personnel planning. You will work closely with the HR Manager and with international HR colleagues to also recruit with/for them. You will strengthen our international recruitment partners by giving support and assisting in growing their pool of resources.
In addition, you will be working together with our marketing team to improving our employer branding.
The role of recruiter is a new role, we used to work with external recruitment agents that helped us grow. Since the ambition is to grow more, we decided to expand our back office team and get recruiting inhouse. Since this is a new role, there is plenty of opportunity to make it your own and shape it with your talents. Taking up projects or making HR admin tasks part of the role would be an option for instance.
You will be part of the back-office, located in our Utrecht office. The Backoffice team in Utrecht consists of office management, finance & HR, a total of 6 people.
What we are looking for
For this position we would like to get in touch with candidates who have experience with recruitment, preferably with IT roles.
Your knowledge and skills
- 2-5 years or more experience with recruitment.
- Bachelor level degree.
- You have an open and accessible personality, with strong communication skills and you enjoy working together.
- You can read people easily and know how to make the right match.
- You are eager to learn and able to process new information quickly.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English is a must (Other European languages are an advantage: Spanish, Portuguese, German…)
- Experience with searching IT roles and JD Edwards is big an advantage.
What’s in it for you?
Working at Steltix means working in an informal, international working environment. We think it is important to help each other and to stand together for a high quality of service.
Initiative and a proactive attitude are not only appreciated, it is actually taken seriously! Steltix is a flat organization with little hierarchy. The short lines of communication enable you to contribute to the internal organization and also to think about process improvement.
Knowledge development is very important to us. There are ample opportunities and attention for your personal development, this is even one of the annual objectives for achieving a bonus.
Furthermore, we offer;
- Opportunity to make this role your own and shape it, together with the HR Manager.
- Continuous learning opportunities through our partnership with Udemy.
- The opportunity to be part of this incredible team of professionals, meet your international colleagues at least 2x per year to share knowledge and celebrate successes.
- Company laptop and phone.
- Possibility to work remotely, max 50%.
Do you want to know more or apply? Please contact us at email@example.com with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!