You have just left school or have already become acquainted with a first job but are not yet familiar with ERP software. You are looking for a challenge and you are looking for a job in which you can not only learn a lot, but also immediately get a broad and interesting range of tasks. Working at the intersection of business administration and IT seems interesting to you and you want to work for different organizations and branches. Traveling for work seems wonderful to you – whether inside or outside the Netherlands.
Do you recognize yourself in the above, then read on! We not only offer you a contract, but above all a career, whereby we have an eye for your personal development needs.
What we are looking for
We are looking for enthusiastic, driven but above all inquisitive colleagues. Employees of Steltix are pragmatic and very driven to offer the best solution with the latest software that contribute to the success and goals of the customer. We are looking for colleagues who feel at home in a professional and pleasant team, and who get a kick out of excellence and want to continue to develop.
What do we offer?
- Personal development; A challenging training package is ready with personal guidance from experienced colleagues. You determine your growth path and pace.
- Working in various projects with clients in the Netherlands and abroad; your commitment is determined in mutual consultation, taking into account your interests and talents where possible. We thereby assume the flexibility of both parties. The primary commitment is within the Netherlands.
- A competitive salary with a performance reward.
- All modern means of communication to work efficiently, such as a laptop, telephone and (if necessary) a car. Of course also for use for international (private) use.
- Obtain Oracle JD Edwards or our other ERP certifications.
- Develop your “soft skills” through on-the-job coaching and participation in company-wide training
What do we expect from you?
- HBO Work and thinking level, preferably in combination with a completed education in a technical or business administration direction;
- You have an innovative way of thinking and a solution-oriented attitude and are always looking for delivering quality and adding value for your customers;
- You have an open and accessible personality, you have strong communication skills and you enjoy working in a team;
- You are also eager to learn and able to process new information quickly.
- Because you work in an international environment, excellent command of Dutch and English is a must.
We believe it is important to get to know each other well so that we can enter into a long-term partnership. We do this through a careful selection procedure of 2 introductory interviews, an assessment (capacities and motivations) and a presentation.
We cordially invite you to apply. Send your resume and a short motivation letter containing what appeals to you from this vacancy and the reason why we will be happy about your arrival.
Do you want to know what it’s like to work at Steltix? Please send your CV to email@example.com or call our office on 030-6582550.