Being a consultant at Steltix means working as a team on various projects for various clients. This offers you a wide variety of activities and work environments.
You will map the current processes and analyze the needs of the customer (from must to nice to have) for the implementation of the ERP package JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, from Oracle. Experience with other ERP solutions is highly appreciated too, as we work with Nextworld, Sage X3 and NetSuite.
Together with the client and your colleagues in the team you come to process-oriented solutions and advice, you set up the system and you supervise the testing and anchoring of the new processes in the client organization. To transfer the customer to Managed Services after a successful implementation of the package. This is how we add value to the customer.
What we are looking for
For this position we would like to get in touch with candidates who have knowledge in one or more of the different functional focus areas; financial management, production, distribution, CRM or HR. Even if you have experience as an ERP consultant with a different package we are happy to see what the options are.
Your knowledge and skills
- HBO Bachelor level, preferably in combination with a completed education in a technical or business administration direction.
- You have an innovative way of thinking and a solution-oriented attitude and are always looking for delivering quality and adding value for your customers.
- You have an open and accessible personality, with strong communication skills and you enjoy working in a team.
- You are eager to learn and able to process new information quickly.
- Advisory skills.
- Excellent command of English is a must (Other European languages are an advantage: Dutch, German, Spanish, Portuguese…)
- Experience with JD Edwards is an advantage.
Finally, you are flexible (as colleagues say; flexible switching between different knowledge areas, flexible to do 15 different things in one day, and flexible in terms of working hours) and enthusiastic about (international) travel.
What’s in it for you?
Working at Steltix means working in an informal, international working environment. We think it is important to help each other and to stand together for a high quality of service.
Initiative and a proactive attitude are not only appreciated, it is actually taken seriously! Steltix is a flat organization with little hierarchy. The short lines of communication enable you to contribute to the internal organization and also to think about process improvement.
Knowledge development is very important to us. There are ample opportunities and attention for your personal development, this is even one of the annual objectives for achieving a bonus.
Furthermore, we offer;
- Opportunity to make this role your own and shape it, together with the HR Manager.
- Continuous learning opportunities through our partnership with Udemy.
- The opportunity to be part of this incredible team of professionals, meet your international colleagues at least 2x per year to share knowledge and celebrate successes.
- Company laptop and phone.
Do you want to know more or apply? Please contact us at email@example.com with your CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!