Make the difference and help deliver a successful ERP Project! We are looking for an experienced ERP Project Manager to assist customers by playing an important role inside the customer’s businesses and help to run a successful JDE implementation project.
You will be responsible for planning and guiding the project, manage customers’ expectations, identify and manage the risks, plan the project activities, all to ensure a successful, timely and in budget delivery of the ERP implementation. You manage the project team, help them achieve personal & project goals and guard quality of the delivery Being open to focus on (future) opportunities, governing the complete cycle from project initiation till and including the go live. The project only ends when the customer is smoothly landed into the proper support at our managed services department.
For our Project Manager we are looking for has experience in the planning, de-risking, managing and reporting on the project to ensure that both the customer and the project team are held accountable to the project, so that it will drive the project forward and ensure successful delivery of the project for the business. You have a strong understanding of project governance and project management and have the ability to motivate people on the project, as well as holding people accountable and communicate clearly about risks and issues.
A Steltix project:
In a typical project, we map the to be business processes and analyze the needs of the customer for the implementation of Oracle’s ERP software JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
Together with the client and the Steltix project team, we come to process-oriented solutions and advice, configure the system and supervise the testing and anchoring of the new processes in the client organization. At Steltix we use a proven implementation methodology tailored to ERP implementations. Also, we aim to transfer the customer to Managed Services after a successful implementation of the package. This is how we add value to the customer.
What we are looking for
For this position we would like to get in touch with candidates who have experience with ERP implementation projects. Experience with ERP solutions like JD Edwards, Nextworld, Sage X3 and NetSuite is a plus as we also work with these solutions.
Your knowledge and skills:
- 3-5 years or more experience as project manager for ERP software implementations.
- Bachelor level education, preferably in combination with a degree in a technical- or business administration direction.
- You have an innovative way of thinking and a solution-oriented attitude and are always aiming to deliver quality and add value for your customers.
- You have an open and accessible personality, with strong communication skills and you enjoy working in a team.
- You are eager to learn and able to process new information quickly.
- Consultancy skills.
- Excellent command of Dutch and English is a must (Other European languages are an advantage: Spanish, Portuguese, German, French…).
- Experience with JD Edwards is a big advantage.
What’s in it for you
Working at Steltix means working in an informal, international working environment. You are part of a close team with a lot of knowledge and experience. We think it is important to help each other and to stand together for a high quality of service.
Initiative and a proactive attitude are not only appreciated, it is actually taken seriously! Steltix is a flat organization with little hierarchy. The short lines of communication enable you to contribute to the internal organization and also to think about process improvement.
Knowledge sharing is very important to us. There are ample opportunities and attention for your personal development, this is even one of the annual objectives for achieving a bonus. Within Steltix you are assigned to the competence team of project managers. Within the competence group, there is regular contact and sessions are organized for knowledge sharing and improvements.
Furthermore, we offer;
- Long-term career plan.
- Continuous learning opportunities through our Competence Management and partnership with Udemy.
- The opportunity to be part of this incredible team of professionals, meet your international colleagues at least 2x per year to share knowledge and celebrate successes.
- Company car, laptop and phone.
Are you our new Project Manager? Please contact us! To apply, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introduction of yourself and your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!